Jump to navigation Jump to search
What is in Knowledge Base
How to search
Attention: The site is still being updated. Not all descriptions are available in English yet.
Welcome to Knowledge Base
Knowledge base makes it easier to access information and to share knowledge.
The database descriptions present specialized sources of information,useful for collecting the necessary materials.
Knowledge Base contains descriptions and links to:
- the most useful databases - bibliographic and full-text, specialist and general,
- encyclopedias and biographical databases,
- scientific libraries in Krakow,
- social networking sites for scientists.
If you wont to find the database you can:
- choose a description from the table of multi-domain and domain databases,
- select from CATEGORY LISTS appropriate field or type of database,
- enter the direction name in the search window,
- enter the full database name in the search window.
|Bibliographic databases:||BazHum | Index to Periodicals of the National Library of Poland | NUKAT | OAIster|
|Full-text databases:||BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine) | DOAB (Directory of Open Access Books) | DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) | OpenDOAR (Directory of Open Access Repositories) | Paperity | CEON Repository (The Repository of Centre for Open Science) | IBUK libra|
|Encyclopedias:||The Universal Encyclopedia of Philosophy|
|Philosophy:||Charles Darwin’s Library | ETHICSWEB (bibliographic database)|
|Cultural studies:||BazHum | Bibliography of the History of Central and Estern Europe|
|Pedagogy and psychology:||ERIC | UNESDOC|
|Jagiellonian Library: Web site Catalog | Jagiellonian Digital Library | Jagiellonian University Repository|